Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket
Options

tuesday with a smidge of saucisson

'ning

soggy out

nip to france for lunch with un vieil ami (punter cmg de le cmg), this may involve bubbly before, on the way, during, and on the way back
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

• Options
    sungodsungod Posts: 16,096
    belting down outside

inside, full english and bubbly, nom, hic
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Options
    Out walking on the beach here late arvo. It’s a beautiful day.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Options
    seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 10,984
    Last wallet busting visit to dentist this morning. Works Christmas party tomorrow.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Options
    pinnopinno Posts: 50,651
    Morning les va-nu-pieds

Soggy. Even more sogginess followed by sogginess and the wind mixed in laters.

Don't chuck anything at the dentist before any work Seano.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Options
    pinno said:

Morning les va-nu-pieds

There should be some nice stabby/drilly objects within reach.
  • Options
    tlw1tlw1 Posts: 21,671
    First day in ages without an event, body is grumpy with me and has got a Christmas cold.
  • Options
    orraloonorraloon Posts: 12,349
    Another dreich day, just for a change in December, rain due off and on all day. So motivating.

Sparkie due in a bit to fit yet more tech box stuff for the New World Order. Learning in progress.
  • Options
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Morning les va-nu-pieds

Lob the assistant at him/her. Makes sense. Then leg it. I hope you provided a false home address.
  • Options
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Morning les va-nu-pieds

Lob the assistant at him/her. Makes sense. Then leg it. I hope you provided a false home address.
    I didn’t. Lob the assistant then grab the hard drive from the office. Although the secretaries are behind what looks like bulletproof glass for some reason.
  • Options
    New PC should arrive today which means productivity/posting will be down tomorrow as the tech people set it up.
    Workshop looking positive, site work looking positive. Biscuit situation still in the black, so positive.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Morning les va-nu-pieds

I didn’t. Lob the assistant then grab the hard drive from the office. Although the secretaries are behind what looks like bulletproof glass for some reason.
    Chuck the assistant over your shoulder. Tell the sekertaries that you're going to have your wicked way with her (and she's already looking forward to it after such a brash but brazen move and not wanting to miss out on such a rare opportunity in such a irritating and boring occupation) and they might follow you out the door with the hard drive themselves.
    However, good luck with trying to suck various parts of the female anatomy in the back of your mota with half your face frozen up.

• Options
    Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 56,967
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Morning les va-nu-pieds

Probably for their own safety when they tell you how much you owe.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Options
    Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 56,967
    Gopping here which is a bit depressing, but more so for Mrs. 666 who was caught in the deluge while out walking the hounds. Face like thunder (rather appropriate) and even the dogs looked a bit miffed. Somehow it was my fault...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]