Options

monday with three irreal roots in ratatouille

'ning

another gap in the rain, perhaps possibility of brightness

ride, cafes, wfh, laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

• Options
    beansnikpohbeansnikpoh Posts: 1,396
    Which was your Michelin duffer yesterday @sungod?

Wfh today. Static bike too I think.
  • Options
    tlw1tlw1 Posts: 21,671
    Day 2 of conference, just too much fun.

Hopefully away at a reasonable time to see the family and then if I have time out running with pals later
  • Options
    seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 10,984
    tlw1 said:

Day 2 of conference, just too much fun.

Hopefully away at a reasonable time to see the family and then if I have time out running with pals later

Difficult to tell if the β€œtoo much fun” lacks sincerity without emojis
    Pinno, מלך ΧΧ™Χ“Χ™Χ•Χ˜ וחרא ΧžΧ›Χ•Χ ΧΧ™
  • Options
    10 stitches in back from last weeks moles offs. Would have ridden today but parcels to post.

In the doghouse for throwing (underarm lob) an empty bottle at thing 2. After unsuccessfully trying to explain why racist slang in not allowed in a game of scrabble!
  • Options
    pinnopinno Posts: 50,651
    Morning les mΓ©rinos mal peignΓ©

Dull but it's actually not raining.

You really ought to stop chucking stuff Seano.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Options
    In work early for minion induction, later off to see the nurse who's removing metal bits from my knee.

Unsure about what happens after that, maybe feet up or maybe back to work. We shall see depending on the driving situation.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Options
    sungodsungod Posts: 16,096

Which was your Michelin duffer yesterday @sungod?

Wfh today. Static bike too I think.

la chapelle, service ok, food unexpectedly meh

sun has popped out here, time for a stroll
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Options
    Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 56,967
    Bad nights sleep so decided to catch up on a bit of kip this morning and wfh. No meetings worth going in for anyway and current spats with the KOFFA are all being done by email.

Cheapo coffee machine coming in handy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Options
    Stevo_666 said:

Bad nights sleep so decided to catch up on a bit of kip this morning and wfh. No meetings worth going in for anyway and current spats with the KOFFA are all being done by email.

Have you killed that bloody moss yet?
  • Options
    oxomanoxoman Posts: 11,748
    Morning. Usual stuff attempted however failed miserably. Due to incapable minions had to sort the problem out, just awaiting crane to turn up to remove offending problem and fit replacement. Just hate these jobs when it's cold and damp, at least its not icy cold or dark.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • Options
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

No.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Options
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

No.
    Ok, jeez, no need to be snippy about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    CBA - it's a job for the Xmas break. Weather's been too soggy anyway.
  • Options
    Fully free from metalic inserts on the surface. Not sure whats inside but I'm sure I'll find out about that in January.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Options
    veronese68veronese68 Posts: 26,956 Lives Here
    Afternoon folks,
    Another day of fun and games in the orifice, no misbehaviour at the Christmas party unfortunately. Managed a reasonably pleasant wobble in at least, looks like it's getting damper from tomorrow.
    Out to a 60th birthday bash tonight, supposed to start at 6 but I won't make it that early. I'll wave to them as I wobble passed.
  • Options

Afternoon folks,
    Another day of fun and games in the orifice, no misbehaviour at the Christmas party unfortunately. Managed a reasonably pleasant wobble in at least, looks like it's getting damper from tomorrow.
    Out to a 60th birthday bash tonight, supposed to start at 6 but I won't make it that early. I'll wave to them as I wobble passed.

Happy 60th birthday V68! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
  • Options
    webboowebboo Posts: 6,088
    edited December 2023
    Afternoon
    Sunny but cold here. Went for a ride which was a bit chilly and splashy, it looks like East Yorkshire might becoming the new Norfolk broads given the state of the fields.
    I had to take Smartie the cat to the vet for another blood test as they’d managed to lose the one he had 2 weeks ago. He wasn’t to chuffed as he couldn’t have breakfast before he went.
    Later is picking up death certificates.
  • Options
    orraloonorraloon Posts: 12,349
    Ooh. Just sat down, coffee to hand, looking out over The View. What's that noise? Is a couple of F-35s going over and past not very high up at all.

A dry day for a change, outside stuff done, bit of garden tidying up. Starts getting dusky rather early, December it is.
  • Options
    seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,

Cheeky young whippersnapper 🀣When I get to that age it'll be a bigger party than the corner of a pub on a Monday night πŸ™„
  • Options

seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,

Cheeky young whippersnapper 🀣When I get to that age it'll be a bigger party than the corner of a pub on a Monday night πŸ™„
    I would hope that you'd invite the entire care home :D
  • Options
    oxomanoxoman Posts: 11,748
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,

Ouch. Sticks and Stones. 🀣
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • Options
    oxoman said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,

I live there and I don't want to miss the party :smiley:
  • Options
    Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,

2:30pm in the TV lounge. After chair pilates but before the bingo πŸ‘
  • Options
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,

Didn't realise you live there too :smile:
  • Options
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,

When's Pross coming over to sing Christmas carols?
  • Options

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,

When's Pross coming over to sing Christmas carols?
    So we can tell him to shut the **** up? :smiley: