Forum home Family & kids cycling forum
Options

Bike for kids

I have 2 kids, my son is 3 and my daughter is 5 years old. It's time for kids to practice many sport activities right? Is it possible if I buy a bike online? Because I can not measure how many inches fit with kids. Which size of the bike would fit them?
Could you guys give me some advice please?

• Options
    Just go to halfords and try a few sizes or local lbs
    So Far!
  • Options
    MattFalleMattFalle Posts: 11,644
    People like Isla bike and Frog have sizing charts on them I believe or just drop them a mail with your kiddies heights etc and i'm sure they will only be too happy to help
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Options
    oxomanoxoman Posts: 11,748
    If money isn't an issue then isla bike followed by frog bikes. If money is an issue then halfords and if you don't love your kids argos or sports direct. TBH at that age you looking possibly at a little scoot bike with no pedals for the youngest and either a 16 or 20 wheeled bike for the eldest. I wouldn't be spending a fortune either as they grow up so quickly. You don't really want the complication of gears yet and keep the weight to a minimum if possible.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • Options
    thrister300thrister300 Posts: 1
    edited September 2021
    I have two kids too, and I just bought them bikes to ride in the yard. When you are buying online, just check the size of the wheels and dimensions and you are good to go :)
  • Options
    seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 10,984

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי